|Download and complete: RETURN / EXCHANGE / COMPLAINT FORM|
1. PRODUCT COMPLAINT
We take care of your rights, including the right to file a complaint. Below you will find detailed information on our liability for defects in the product sold by us and your rights related to the complaint on the statutory basis - under the warranty .
Important! Remember that if a given product has also been granted a guarantee , you can also make a complaint on its basis - in this case, however, the addressee will be the guarantor indicated in the guarantee. The warranty also defines the scope of your rights each time. Remember that exercising the rights under the guarantee does not affect our liability under the warranty and that the guarantee does not exclude, limit or suspend your rights under the provisions on the warranty for defects in the sold item.
The basis and scope of our liability for product defects under the warranty is determined by generally applicable laws, in particular the provisions of the Civil Code.
We are obliged to deliver the product without defects. We are liable under the warranty if a physical defect of the product is found before the expiry of two years from the date of its delivery to the buyer. Important! We are liable under the statutory warranty for physical defects that existed at the time the risk passed on to the buyer or resulted from a cause inherent in the item sold at the same time .
You can submit a complaint, for example:
- in writing to the following address: superparts sp. z o. o., Lutoryż 441, 36-040 Boguchwała, Poland;
- in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Provide in the description of the complaint:
- (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the defect;
- (2) a request for a method of bringing the product into compliance with the sales contract or a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the sales contract; and
- (3) your contact details - it will facilitate and speed up the consideration of your complaint.
Remember that the requirements set out in the previous sentence are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the recommended description of the complaint. When submitting a complaint, you can use our complaint form, but it is not obligatory.
|The basic rights of the buyer in connection with the complaint of the product |
for sales contracts concluded from December 25, 2014.
In this case, the rights are, in principle, of an equivalent nature, which means that you can use both the first and the second group of rights immediately:
1) Group: price reduction / refund
If the product sold has a defect, you can submit a declaration of price reduction or withdrawal from the contract, unless we immediately and without undue inconvenience to you, we replace the defective Product with a defect-free one or remove the defect.
Important! This limitation does not apply if the product has already been replaced or repaired by us, or if we have not complied with the obligation to replace the product with a product free from defects or to remove the defect.
If the Customer is a consumer, he may, instead of the removal of the defect proposed by us in accordance with the provisions above, demand that the product be replaced with a product free from defects, or instead of replacing the product, demand that the defect be removed, unless it is impossible to bring the product into compliance with the sales contract in a manner chosen by you or would require excessive cost compared to the method proposed by us.
Important! The customer may not withdraw from the contract if the defect is irrelevant.
2) Group: repair / replacement
If the product sold has a defect, you can request that the product be replaced with a product free from defects or that the defect be removed. However, we may refuse to satisfy your request if it is impossible to bring the defective product into conformity with the contract in the manner chosen by you or would require excessive costs compared to the second possible way to bring it into conformity with the contract.
Remember that the customer who exercises the rights under the warranty is obliged to deliver the defective product at our expense to the following address: superparts sp. z o. o., Lutoryż 441, 36-040 Boguchwała, Poland. However, if, due to the type of product or the method of its installation, its delivery would be excessively difficult, the Customer is obliged to make the product available to us in the place where the product is located.
We will respond to your complaint immediately, no later than within 14 calendar days from the date of its submission. Important! Failure to respond within the above deadline means that we consider the complaint justified.
The consumer also has the option of using out-of-court dispute resolution.
Detailed information on the possibility for the Customer who is a consumer to use extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress and the rules of access to these procedures are available on the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection at: https://uokik.gov.pl/pozasadowe_rozwiazywanie_sporow_konsumenckich.php .
There is also a contact point at the President of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection (phone: 22 55 60 333, email: email@example.com or a written address: Plac Powstańców Warszawy 1, 00-030 Warsaw.), Whose task is inter alia, providing assistance to consumers in matters relating to out-of-court resolution of consumer disputes.
The consumer has the following exemplary possibilities of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
- (1) an application for dispute resolution to a permanent consumer arbitration court (more information at: http://www.spsk.wiih.org.pl/ );
- (2) an application for an out-of-court dispute resolution to the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection (more information on the website of the inspector competent for the place of business by the Seller); and
- (3) assistance of a poviat (municipal) consumer ombudsman or a social organization whose statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers). Advice is provided, inter alia, by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org and at the consumer helpline number 801 440 220 (the hotline is open on Working Days, from 8:00 to 18:00, connection fee according to the operator's tariff).
At https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr, there is an online platform for resolving disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR platform). The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with a one-stop shop for consumers and entrepreneurs seeking out-of-court settlement of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or a contract for the provision of services (more information on the website of the platform itself or at the website of the Office of Competition and Consumer Protection : https://uokik.gov.pl/spory_konsumenckie_faq_platforma_odr.php ).
2. OTHER COMPLAINTS
In the same way as above, you can also submit a complaint related to the provision of electronic services via our online store (e.g. an account or order form) and other complaints related to the operation of our online store.
In the description of the complaint, please provide
- (1) information and circumstances regarding the subject of the complaint, in particular the type and date of the irregularity;
- (2) your request; and
- (3) contact details
- it will facilitate and speed up the consideration of the complaint. Remember that the requirements set out in the previous sentence are only recommendations and do not affect the effectiveness of complaints submitted without the recommended description of the complaint.